As a dental hygienist, your membership in the BCDHA helps to support the growth of the profession, provide new opportunities for dental hygienists and increase access to dental hygiene services.
By joining the BCDHA, you automatically become a member of the Canadian Dental Hygienists Association. The national and provincial associations work together to further develop and enhance the role of the dental hygienist in delivering oral care.
Benefits of BCDHA/CDHA membership include:
- Your Professional Negligence Insurance as required by the College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia
- Continuing education opportunities
- Counselling Services Program
- Inclusion in important Canadian Dental Hygienists’ Association Programs
- Employment Information including salary guidelines
- Subscription to the national journal and our newsletter
- Information on Self-Employment and Alternative Practice
- National and local forums and conferences
- Member discounts
For information on becoming a CDHA/BCDHA member, please contact the CDHA at 1-800-267-5235 or click here.
If you are new to British Columbia, contact the BCDHA office at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.