Information on COVID-19
Updated April 6, 2020, 1:00 pm
The current situation with COVID-19 is changing continuously. BCDHA will continue to support members with timely and relevant information as the situation progresses Please contact us if you have questions or concerns at email@example.com or 604-415-4559.
Frequently Asked Questions – Self Isolation, Social/Physical Distancing and Isolation Updated March 23, 2020-Updated 1:35pm
NOTE: If you are returning to B.C. from outside Canada, you MUST also self-isolate for 14 days.
Frequently Asked Questions – Suspension of Oral Health Services in BC
Updated March 19, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions – Employment Insurance and Canadian Emergency Response Benefit Updated April 6, 2020 1:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions – Financial Assistance Updated April 6, 2020 1:00 pm
Dental Hygienists – Volunteer to Help!
The government of Canada has developed a database to help provinces connect with those who have health care experience and are willing to volunteer their time.
Dental hygienists who are interested in volunteering are invited to visit this website and sign up (applications will be open until April 24). National COVID-19 Volunteer Recruitment Campaign.
Important Notice – COVID-19: Important Update from the Provincial Health Officer
March 23, 2020
- B.C. launches COVID-19 support app
- COVID-19 Quick Sheet: Public Health Orders & Government Announcements
- BC Centre for Disease Control – COVID-19 for Health Care Professionals
- CDHA Recommendations for Dental Hygienists During COVID-19 Outbreak
- CDHA – COVID-19 Information For Dental Hygienists
- Government of British Columbia – Self-Assessment for Testing
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Information
- ‘Can I know if I have coronavirus without being tested?’ And more coronavirus questions answered by André Picard
BCDHA information on mask shortages.