EDMONTON, AB–The Dental Hygienist Association of Alberta (DHAA) and the British Columbia Dental Hygienists’ Association (BCDHA) are excited to announce a new partnership that will enable Alberta hygienists to access all of the programs and services offered by the BCDHA and give the DHAA an opportunity to tap into the knowledge and infrastructure of an organization that has been providing services to Dental Hygienists for more than 50 years.
The DHAA will continue to be an independent, self-organized non-profit society with a volunteer Board of Directors and will continue to serve the needs of their membership as it grows and develops now and into the future. This Service Agreement will enable the DHAA to purchase services that are often challenging for newer organizations to develop in a timely and impactful manner.
To name just some of the services that Hygienists in Alberta will be able to access:
• continuing education (webinars, toolkits)
• member services (policy tables, legal support, surveys and awards)
• advocacy and policy development (government relations, position statements)
• administration (bookkeeping, IT support)
• communications (website development, newsletters, social media).
For more information and to read the Press ReleaseClick here