May 28th, 2021:
All dental hygienists who have received their first dose, must register on the BC Government website in order to receive notification of when they should book for their second dose. Your information regarding your first dose is held in the provincial system, and it will automatically send you a notice when your eligibility date arrives. If you are concerned, you should CALL the provincial number and talk to a representative who will be able to confirm what information is held on file (e.g., date of your first dose). But you MUST register yourself on the provincial system.
Some health authorities may periodically have region specific updates, in which case that information will be updated on this page with the date of the latest announcement clearly posted.
How do I register?
• Online at: gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
• By phone at: 1-833-838-2323. Interpreters are available. Press ‘4’ immediately. When an agent answers, state the language you need and then wait for an Interpreter to join the call. If you are deaf or hard of hearing dial 7-1-1.
• If you don’t have a Personal Health Number, register by phone or at a Service B.C. office.
Read the Vaccination FAQs here.
Please note: Some of the health authority forms will not work with Internet Explorer. If you receive an error or the form does not appear to be working, please try using Google Chrome.
INTERIOR HEALTH – MAY 11, 2021
Interior Health has updated their information for eligible health-care workers to book either their first or second dose COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Please check your email from BCDHA on May 11 for new information on how to book your first or second dose.
If you did not receive an email or need the link resent, please email email@example.com (remember to tell us which health authority you are in).
VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH – MAY 11, 2021
Vancouver Coastal Health has released the following updated vaccine information for how to register and book for your first or second dose. Please read the instructions carefully as they are different depending on whether you are receiving dose #1 or dose #2.
- Registration & Booking Tips.
- New information for health-care professionals who need their first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
If you experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) for assistance.
FOR ALL HEALTH AUTHORITIES
If you need help or further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are emailing, please tell us which health authority you work in (as information and login information is specific to each health authority).